Wednesday 6 October 2010

Just 2 guys and one landline...

2 guys and one landline, this is how the company F-tape started. The company was founded in January 2009 and since then has been a successful online fashion database, mainly used by students and the industry. From their exposure of new designer talent to their model wall, its clear that of you want to find something in the fashion industry then F-tape will surely have it.
This lecture really inspired me to look at the possibility of having my own company. It is something I have thought about for a while and listening to Julian and Daniel talk about their company and their passion for what they do has once again inspired me and made me think about what I want to do and how I can achieve this.
If you are interested in fashion then I seriously recommend you paying a visit to their website, even if your not that interested I still recommend   you visit the website with its clear navigation and mountains of information you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment